- “had better”
- “have to”
- “need to”
- “how about ～ ing”
- “If I were you, I would ～”
- “You may want to consider ～”
- I'm having a tough time setting the sensitivity level of the fiber sensor. What should I do?
- You must first check to see if the sensor is dirty or if the fiber cable is bent.
- Got it. If that's not the problem, is there anything else I need to check?
- Well, if there is another sensor being used in the same way, how about trying to use the same setting you are using on that sensor with the one you are having problem with?