- Good job! （干得好！）
- I'm counting on you. （全靠你啦。）
- Thank you for your hard work. （感谢你的辛勤工作。）
- I'm proud of you. （我为你感到骄傲。）
- Please continue your good work. （期待你今后也能在工作中有优秀表现。）
- Wang, I heard that you found the cause of the defective LCD (liquid crystal display) panel and took measures quickly to fix the problem. What was the cause of the problem?
- The glass was cleaned inadequately. The cause of the problem was that the glass cleaning unit had a clogged spray nozzle and the cleaning fluid wasn't being injected properly.
- So what measures were taken to fix it?
- We used a pressure sensor to monitor variations in the spray pressure during cleaning to detect insufficient pressure.
- I see. Thank you. Please continue your good work!